Goals for the Future Generations Department:
• Increase awareness regarding drug & alcohol addiction
• Implement life skills to the youth & adults
• Encourage and motivate our youth to take part in higher education
• Increase the participation of family formation, to maintain strong family structure within the community.
• Increase Suicide and mental health awareness.
• Tule River Youth
• Positive Indian Parenting
• Drug & Alcohol Prevention
• Youth Substance Abuse Counseling and One-on-One
• Stay Clean Meetings
• Anger Management
• Youth Employment
• Youth Aftercare assistance
Groups and Clubs
- Native American Club at (NAC) -Vandalia Elementary 4th-5th grade -Pioneer Middle School 6th-8th Grade -Porterville High School
- UCLA Youth Conference & Basketball tournament
- Youth & Adult GONA
- C.A.S.T (cooping and support)
- Native & Wellness Classes
- T-MAT Education
MORE INFORMATION ON FUTURE GENERATIONS
Please contact Future Generations staff.
Youth Activities Leaders:
Melanie Santos Ext:2104
Kara Lombrana Ext:2111
Joneese Montes Ext: 2111
308 N. Reservation Rd. Porterville, CA 93257
Tule River Indian
Tribe of California
340 N Reservation Rd
Porterville, CA 93257.
Phone: (559) 781-4271
Fax Number: (559) 781-4610
© 2018 Tule River Tribe..